- I'm grateful for my husband who was not home last night but took the time to make a meal for me and leave it in the fridge with instructions as to how long to heat up. Yum! Thanks hubby!
- I'm grateful for Lyla who is a pain in my butt right now and won't nap! But I love her anyways.
- I'm grateful for a job. I was totally bummin to go back to work but there are a lot of fun projects going on right now that let me use my creativity which I do enjoy. Yay for adult time!
- I'm thankful that Lyla has just fallen asleep again, I think. I better not sneeze again and waker her up...
- I'm thankful for my family and the help they provide with Lyla.
- I'm grateful for good food and good company.
- I'm thankful for this rain forest lullaby music that puts Lyla to sleep and alternatively makes me want to drown myself after listening to it all day...
- I'm thankful for The Pillars of the Earth miniseries! Woohoo!!!
- I'm grateful for vacations...someday I'll have one.
- I'm thankful for Lyla's world map on her wall that let's me picture all these wonderful places someday I'll visit.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Count Your Blessings Wednesday
Today I'm grateful! I'm always grateful!