Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 5

It is day five of my first week back to work. Day five at getting up at 4:30 a.m. and staying up for the day.  Day five of my new detox exercising regime (running at 5 a.m.).  Day five of not being able to spend every minute of the day playing with Lyla.  Day five of back to the real world.

It's not too bad so far and full of:
  • Exhaustion
  • Tiredness
  • Achy muscles
  • Sore feet
  • Early bed times
  • Three o'clock caffeine fixes - drinking coffee for the first time...
  • Lots of emails, work, and catching up
  • Utilizing every waking minute of the day for something so that at night I can relax
  • Getting one full hour of alone time/relaxation time on the couch with Jared
  • Still managing to do a load of laundry every day (does this call for an "I am awesome award" or what!)
I'm eager to have a weekend away/off from the real world and visit family up in Vermont.  I deserve it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...