Saturday, July 17, 2010

Love

I need a new word for love.  Adore, admire, cherish; they are not comparable.  I can't say I love you because it doesn't adequately describe my love.  That's not good enough. I love more than words can describe.  My love is more than any other love affair in the history of love.  No one can say they have loved more than I love so deeply.  It's an out of this world experience, my love.  And if at all possible, every minute of every day, my love grows.  With a certain look, a cute sound, or a little cuddle, my love multiplies.  My heart is so full of love, I'm going to need to start buying bigger shirts to accommodate it's growing size.  I didn't know this kind of love existed until now.  I didn't know I was capable of such a love until now.  I love and I love, and I'm in love with that love.  This love story is so amazing to me that I'm overjoyed with love.  I'm so in love, I need a new word for love.

1 comment:

Corinne Rodrigues said...

Very very touching.....makes me long for a love like that....May yours grow everyday....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...