Thursday, May 13, 2010

Count Your Blessings Wednesdays (on a Thursday)

Because I'm not working and have nothing to do other than hold my baby, feed my baby, and watch my baby sleep, I have no concept of day or time!  Therefore I forgot to do this yesterday!
Today I have a lot of things to be grateful for:

  1. Most importantly I'm grateful for our little daughter who is healthy, happy, and doing wonderfully.  She is a very good baby so far and we could not be more blessed.  I just hope she stays this way!
  2. I'm grateful for my husband who since my surgery has done everything.  Laundry, cleaning, cooking, helping me care for the baby, and basically being my maid.  I am forever grateful for his hard work and dedication to our family.  I hate that he's going back to work next week!
  3. I'm thankful for EVERYONE who loves us.  I have never gotten so many well wishes, congrats, and genuine care and concern from so many people.  Our coffee table is overloaded with cards.  We are lucky to be so loved!
  4. I'm thankful for stocking up on thank you notes and stamps.  I'm going to go broke!  But still it's so appreciated all the thank yous I need to write.
  5. I'm grateful my staples were taken out yesterday.  I feel a little more mobile and not in as much pain. I'm looking forward to getting into a better routine and exercising again!
  6. I'm thankful for having ten weeks off to spend time with my daughter.  It's time I'll cherish forever.
  7. I'm grateful for sweatpants and not having to look nice every day.  I will only allow myself to do this until I can put on real pants (due to incision).  Then I'm going to try to make myself presentable daily.  I'm going to be a hot mamma ;)
  8. I'm grateful for little feet, tiny hands that grip your finger so hard, and smiles caused by gas.
  9. I'm thankful for the generosity of family and friends.
  10. I'm thankful to be healthy.


Our coffee table explosion of cards.  I wasn't kidding!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...