- I'm grateful Jared is an amazing cook. I will never go hungry with the food he pumps out of the kitchen every night.
- I'm thankful Jared thinks twice when he's at the grocery store and brings me home milk just in case I'm out.
- I'm grateful he cleans the bathrooms, cleans the kitchen, and keeps the house tidy.
- I'm thankful he is constantly working on home improvement projects. No matter what has to get done, it gets done in a timely manner. He never procrastinates and is always getting things done.
- I'm thankful he is so hard working. I don't know how I'd cope with a husband that sat on the couch watching sports non stop. Jared is always working hard to make improvements, earn some extra money, or getting up to date with the latest technology.
- I'm grateful that Jared always talks to me and tells me how he feels. I think communication or a lack of is a sore point for many relationships. Even if I don't always like how he feels or what he says, it's good that he's always honest with me and always talks to me.
- I'm thankful for all the things Jared takes care of for me. He keeps our cars clean and serviced, he takes care of my computer and all our electronics, and he's always showing me the latest new thing and how to work it.
- I'm thankful that when Jared plans something, he goes all out. If we have a weekend away, he's planned the meals to all the stops in between that he thinks would interest me. He never tells me where we're going since he likes to surprise me but I'm never nervous or worried as his plans always work out.
- I'm grateful he gets me and how I am. He's not afraid to tell me like it is and he is always trying to make me a better person.
- I'm thankful I found Jared and he found me. I'm thankful after six years together we're still together and still in love.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Count Your Blessings Wednesday
Today is a very special day for Jared and I. I'm unable to expand on this but today is a day when I'm grateful for all things husband related.