Wednesday, December 09, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Memories - Day 9

This year I've decided to write a special Christmas memory for the 25 days of Christmas. Each day until Christmas day, I will share a funny Christmas moment, memorable gift exchange, and my happy moments with family.  I hope you enjoy!


9th Day of Christmas

There is one tradition that I loved growing up with during Christmas and I plan to continue that with my kids.  Every Christmas Eve, my mom would give us one present to open.  That present was a new pair of pajamas - usually holiday ones.  We would then change into them to wear for the night and Christmas morning.  I loved having new pajamas for Christmas morning. Especially when my dad would be taking photos and video.

I'm looking forward to buying my kid(s) new pajamas to open on Christmas Eve as well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...