Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dear Barbie look-a-like...

Dear Barbie look-a-like with the gigantic tatas in my Zumba class,

I just wanted to confirm your conclusion that yes you are a beautiful woman. However this does not give you reason to:

- Wear a ton of make up to class. This is an exercise class where we are all sweating and look like crapola. Join the club, don't try to beat it!

- Wear skin tight pants and tank top that are way too small for you. You have enormous, plastic rib bumpers. You don't need to further show them off in tight, overly small tanks. We don't care how tan or perky they are. Strap. Them. Down!

- Might I rephrase, this is exercise. Zumba is fun, don't get me wrong but it is not a dance club where you're surrounded by sweaty, horny men looking for an easy lay. Please stop parading around like you're on a cat walk ready to stuff dollar bills in between the silicone. You are distracting me and the other women who are trying to work out...

- You are not the only women in class so stop pretending you are. When you stare yourself down in the mirror and smile seductively, it makes me laugh and unable to concentrate. I need all the concentration I can get these days so I don't fall over.

Although me and the others find you somewhat amusing, it's time for you to get down to business. Put on some clothes, wash your face, and work hard like the rest of us. You can be a Barbie in your heart, but not at Zumba class!

Sincerely,

The girl in the front row all sweaty and nasty who wears clothes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only hope that Barbie comes to a Saturday class! - Jenn

Melissa Foster said...

I love this post!!! I am so against that type of "workout" that I dress crappy and make sure I look my worst before I head anywhere to exercise - be it the road for a run, the gym, or to meet a girlfriend for a walk. Non-matching clothes, hair pulled up and ugly - I clearly scream, "Leave me alone - I mean business!" LOL

christine said...

I guess that is why she has to dress-up for exercise class - to stare at herself seductively in the mirror!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...