Monday, August 03, 2009

People Should Smile More

My song today for the week that I love, love, love is People Should Smile More by Newton Faulkner. (For some reason I'm having trouble embedding the video...).

I seriously suggest you listen to this upbeat song for I'm sure it will brighten your day. I love that quote ,"Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile".

I sincerely believe this so wholly. I tend to smile at strangers I pass all the time it's amazing how their face will light up because this and they smile back. It is one small thing I can do every day to brighten people's days.



1 comment:

Toothfairy said...

Hey I do that to! I smile at strangers too, not with teeht, but still it's a smile!



*loves*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...