Thursday, July 02, 2009

Blame in on the Rain

Where is Milli Vanilli when I need them?

At my house there has been a monsoon for the past few days. I mean seriously, I feel like I live on a tropical island. Jared and I have both not slept in two nights because the rain has kept us up at night due to the shear loudness and intensity. Yesterday, Jared's work (Mystic Aquarium) actually flooded! Go figure...

All of our flowers are dragging and soggy, our vegetables and fruits have seen better days, and our grass is not looking so hot either. We are both exhausted and tired of the gray skies and buckets of rain. This is what I think:

Blame it on the rain, yeeaah yeahh, Whatever you do, don't put the blame on you... You can blame it on the rain...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems to be a weird kind of summer this year. It was 65 today! In july! Ugh. I want endless heat and sunshine, I figure we wait all year for it. Sad day about the plants! I saw all the pictures you had of colorful potted plants. Have you tried bringing them inside??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...