Thursday, May 07, 2009

Phone call

Ring, ring.

Jessie: Yes, dear.
Jared: How's it going?
Jessie: Fine, you? What's up?
Jared: Good, good. I wanted to ask you something.
Jessie: Okay.
Jared: What time will you be home tonight?
Jessie: Why, what time do you want me to come home tonight?
Jared: Well I wanted you to do something with me.
Jessie: Okay.
Jared: You'll probably say no but I just wanted....
Jessie: Well...
Jared: It would really mean a lot.
Jessie: So what is it?
Jared: I just thought...
Jessie: Well, spit it out. You want me to help in the garden today?
Jared: No, not that.
Jessie: Okay, so what?
Jared: Well, there is this movie.
Jessie: Okay...
Jared: Well... The new Star Trek movie came out and I *really* want to see it.
Jessie: (laughing hysterically)
Jared: Would you mind if we see it tonight, I know you're going to say no.
Jessie: (still laughing hysterically) Yes, if it means that much to you we can go see it tonight.
Jared: Okay, great. The movie is the based on the beginning of Star Trek...
Jessie: (still laughing) You know this is going on my blog, right?
Jared: What?
Jessie: (still laughing)This conversation.
Jared: The movie starts at 7 and I'm really excited because the director...
Jessie: (still giggling at her adorable husband) Sounds great honey.
Jared: Okay great, I'll talk to you later.
Jessie: Okay, bye.

(Jessie then opens up blogger.com)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...