Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

Boy am I grateful:

  1. For my delicious smoothie today. Jared made it so perfect, it's heavenly.
  2. For my new heart necklace I treated myself too which is super pretty (I'll have to add a photo later).
  3. I didn't live in the 1800s with sayings like, "much obliged" and "I beg your pardon" and were not allowed to talk to someone you didn't know without meeting their acquaintance through someone else first via introduction for someone of worthiness (I'm reading Pride and Prejudice right now and I love it but their way of life was so different!)
  4. There are more Snicker's Marathon Energy Bars in the vending machine and since I write the company newsletter and happened to slip in there that they are off limits to everyone but moi, they are in abundance, and people are leaving them at my desk by the bulk and I'm totally obsessed... Can you tell?
  5. That I can write fabulous run on sentences (see above).
  6. The theme song of my life is playing right now as I type! Wow! Obviously it is um, These are days... by 10,000 Maniacs. I suggest you go play it now to listen to while you read my blog.
  7. I have tulips as a wallpaper on my computer and they make me happy.
  8. That by blogging right now, I'm skirting all my 10,00000000 responsibilities at work for the time being...
  9. I'm in a punchy mood today.
  10. I have a yellow raincoat.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...