Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

  1. I am grateful that in 10 days I will get my life back and I will stop working 15 hour days.
  2. I am grateful that in 10 days I will get my life back and I will stop being so busy I will get to see my husband.
  3. I am grateful that in 10 days I will get my life back and I will stop rushing around and will remember that my leg is not out of the car before I slam the door - it hurts, let me tell you...
  4. I am grateful that in 10 days I will get my life back and I will stop rushing around and will remember that it is necessary to take the keys out of my ignition when leaving the car.
  5. I am grateful that in 1o days I will get my life back and I will not have a pile of laundry either to do or put away non stop.
  6. I am grateful that in 10 days I will get my life back and I will have a lunch break again.
  7. I am grateful that in 10 days I will get my life back and I can actually have a weekend that does not include my job.
  8. I am grateful that in 10 days I will get my life back and I can enjoy my garden.
  9. I am grateful that in 10 days I will get my life back and hopefully my husband will remember who I am.
  10. I am grateful that in 10 days I will get my life back.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...