Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

Grateful, word. Thankful, word. Give thanks, word.
  1. For my mailman who brings me so many wonderful things in the post every day. Except I'm not thankful when he brings me bills...
  2. The people at Fiore's (our favorite Italian restaurant) who know what we like and are so kind to us every time we go there.
  3. The women at the lab who always welcome me with open arms - even if though they are going to stick me with a needle.
  4. My zumba classmates who always smile and give me motivation to work extra hard.
  5. My townspeople who always give a friendly wave when they drive by me on my daily walks.
  6. The woman at Rite Aid who always tells me to have a good day and compliments me on my purchases. Yes, these are great band aids!
  7. Perfect strangers who compliment me.
  8. Perfect strangers who say hello.
  9. My hair stylist who always rescues my hair and brings it back from the dead - when I see her once a year (I'm so not a real girl...).
  10. The man who works in the produce department of Stop and Shop and is always so patient and kind when I ask where these most random vegetables and things are that Jared needs for his exotic recipes.

1 comment:

Larissa said...

"Perfect strangers who compliment me."
-I love it when this happens! the best is when you think you look bad and a stranger says you look good. yes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...