Friday, May 15, 2009

Anyone, Anyone?

I have a few questions that I would like to know the answers to but I don't have time for Yahoo Answers right now - which by the way, I LOVE. If you know, please let me in on the answer otherwise I'll just ask my dad because in case you didn't know, he does know everything...

  1. Why do my shoes squeak? No matter what pair I'm wearing, I squeak when I walk. So why?
  2. How come I never, ever got bit by bugs in my WHOLE life until this year? (and honestly I don't know how to handle it - which brings my next question).
  3. How do you NOT scratch bug bites? ( yes I have tried that anti itch cream and it does not work because right after I put it on, I forget and then itch again right away all the cream off..)
  4. On the same topic, how come I am the only one in the house who gets ticks on them? (seriously, Jared never gets ticks, I always do...so unfair...) - please note, I do shower and clean myself so all this bug talk is not because I am smelly :)
  5. Why did some ass at work steal my good idea as his own?
  6. Why does work totally suck right now!!!????
  7. Who expects a 5'0'' girl to carry a load of items bigger than her down a hall way?
  8. Why are there only 24 hours in a day when right now, I need 57?
  9. How come I can't be cloned?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...