Thursday, April 23, 2009

Vending Machine Love

On a happy note for a change, I would like to dedicate this blog to Mr. Vending Machine Man at my work. At my office, we have two free vending machines. Yes, you heard me correctly, they are free. One is full of sugary sodas so I'm not a big fan of that one. But the other one is full of scrumptious treats! Candies, chips, pop tarts, oh my! On my way to the ladies room I always have to walk by this monstrosity and it always beckons for me to get something. 99% of the I get the most healthy selection, if possible and the other 1% (usually when I'm royally pissed off or frustrated I will go for the Twix or Snickers and stuff my face senselessly. Of late, the vending machine has been my lunch since: A. We have not had time to do any grocery shopping and have no food in our house and B. I have not time to go grab real food for lunch (yes I am pathetic).


But none of this matters because recently our vending machine was introduced by the Mr. to the Snickers Marathon Energy Bar (SMEB). It's like heaven smacked two of my favorite things together for the ultimate three o'clock snack! I love, love, love granola bars. In fact when we do have food in the house, I eat one every day at 10 a.m. Quaker chewys S'mores are my absolute favorite with the chocolate chunk coming in a close second. I also adore Snicker's bars but make myself steer clear. I only need one ass, thank you, and I'm not doing enough Zumba yet to warrant Snickerfests. So anyways, the first bite I had of the SMEB, I was enamoured. I mean, love, not like. The next time Mr. Vending Machine Man came in, I stalked him and begged him for more. So now ever time he refills, I get more SMEBs. Oh boy are they fantastic. They taste just like candy but are healthy. Super delicious!


Today, another busy day at work, and I'm so tired. But I know I can go to that vending machine and grab myself an SMEB and feel super perky right away. Thank you Mr. Vending Machine Man for always thinking of me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...