Sunday, March 08, 2009

Flowy skirt day!

I was so excited today! I got to pull out my flowy skirt. Woohoo! It has been a beautiful weekend and I am so grateful for it. I really needed (and everyone else for that matter...) some fresh air, warm weather, and sunshine.
It was a busy weekend celebrating my birthday with friends and then having the family over today with Jared cooking Chinese for everyone. He is so talented in the kitchen! It's like having my own personal chef. I am so lucky. But I would say going into the back of my closet, grabbing my blue streaked, long flowy skirt and floating around in it today with all the doors and windows open was a big time highlight of my weekend. So I'm not spending any more time indoors on this ol' computer and going outside with my hubby!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...