Monday, December 08, 2008

Writer-in-my-head-aholic

Hi, my name is Jessie and I'm a writer-in-my-head-aholic. Some of you may remember me from my last confession. Unfortunately for me, I have another 'aholic' syndrome. Each day when I'm in the shower, driving to work, vacuuming, going pee, or whatever else it may be, I'm writing a story in my head. Then when I go to write it down, I'm shit of of luck because I'm damned if I even remember the topic of it. I've tried bringing a voice recorder with me and saying my writing in my head aloud, however when I listened to myself, I sounded silly so that didn't amount to much. Trying to type out what you're saying when you're not actually talking while laughing, is not very productive...

I tried bringing notebooks with me everywhere I go, but how I am supposed to write things down when I'm driving. Then I'd be writer-in-my-head-aholic-accident-prone girl. So lucky for me, unlucky for everyone else, because remember, I'm awesome, all my best work will never get shared. I will be the only one who dreams it up, puts it together, and thinks it, all in my head.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...