Thursday, August 07, 2008

IA

Hi. My name is Jessie and I'm an insomniac. (Hi Jessie). It's been 4 days since I last slept more than four hours. I have a hard time sleeping because I worry and think too much. I spend most of my nights tossing and turning recapturing all of the days events, role playing the next day's events, making endless to-do lists, and generally cursing my damn husband snoring next to me.

In my free time, if such a thing ever existed, I like to write about insomnia, plan events, save teh world, and dream of world peace. During the wee hours of the dark evening when normal humans are relaxing and catching some zees, I find myself pacing in my house, playing with my cats, and writing depressing accounts about the life of an insomniac.


In case you've enjoyed my share, be sure to catch my act tomorrow night. The next meeting of IA will reconvene around midnight. Thanks and have a horrible night!

1 comment:

Maureen Girard said...

Hey, at least you're not alone!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...