Thursday, March 06, 2008

I'm up

Yes, I'm up at this un-Godly hour for work and not for me personally. I feel exhausted and yet still working hard!

Yes, I just turned 27 yesterday and to be completely honest my body is on strike subconsciously. I mean seriously, last year for the entire week of my birthday I was ill. Literally flu-like systems and a tense tummy for a whole week! Yesterday and the past few days...same thing! My mind can't entirely get around the fact that I'm not longer a happy-go-lucky teenager and even though I know it very well, my body is rejecting the idea by making me ill and nervous as I used to be as a teenager. Very weird. Any one have any ideas on making your body stop this nonsense, let me know.

Yes, we kept Soot. Even though he is a pain in the butt, total whiner and Smudge is too weary, we were attached after 2 hours and couldn't give him up. The two cats are doing better together, thankfully.

Yes, Abbie is still waiting for her bone marrow transplant. They found a cord donor, thankfully and she should be on her way to Boston shortly to do so.

Yes, Jared is still a pain in my ass. I just don't get men. And they just don't get us. It's really crazy that the natural order is for us to be married to each other? Men and women are so different so why do we marry each other and live the rest of days with someone who just doesn't understand. Men can't get the fact that all women "never have anything to wear". Women all say "I look fat in this". Men don't get the fact that women can multi-task unlike them so they get worried when you're on the phone with your mother, peeling potatoes and reading at the same time. Hello! We can handle it! You guys are the ones who can not do ANYTHING else when you are scratching your balls! I mean come on!

But honestly, Jared is a great man. Sometimes when he's doing his crazy, "can't understand women" rantings, I just look at him and focus on the good points: he's so darn cute when he yells, he is so sweet to me when he wants to be, and he makes the most wonderful food. He's always there to help me out -after he bitches. He really thinks things through as opposed to my insane spontaneity at times. And for my birthday, Jared really went all out and solved many problems of mine with one device. I don't have an iPod, portable Internet device, etc. So he bought me the PlayStation Portable (PSP). The thing plays games, movies, music and I can browse the Internet. It's really cool and I have NO idea how to use it but I'm sure I'll learn eventually...

1 comment:

Maureen Girard said...

Ok....I'm afraid there's a lot of this going on. Mostly because we're ready for spring. I blogged about it too just last week! But you can choose to have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY or 364 Happy Un-Birthdays!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...