Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Friday

It's Friday and I've been so tired all week that I've barely had time or energy to blog at all.  I feel sad and my fingers miss writing.  I've been so hectic at work and Lyla is nonstop on the go.  Starting Monday next week, Jared and I said we're going back to our usually scheduled programs.  Getting up early, starting my day with a work out, making the hubby breakfast and lunch for work, all before Lyla wakes.  Back when we were in a good routine it worked out well and my quiet mornings were a blessing.  Lately we've been up so late that I'm too tired to get up in the morning.

Tonight is date night! I'm looking forward to Jared and I going out just the 2 of us.  I wanted to ask, what do you and your significant other like to do on date nights? I'm looking for some different, fun things.  We usually just do dinner which is great but I'd love to have something more!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...