Ladies this post is just for you. As the weather gets warmer, we females tend to wear less clothing. We show off our legs, our bare shoulders, and arms to keep as cool as a cucumber. However there are a few things we need to talk about that just should not be done no matter how hot it is outside.
1. If you have boobs over an A cup you have to wear a bra. Seriously. I am so sick and tired of seeing females in these flimsy tank tops and sundresses with their boobs hanging out. If you can't wear a bra with it, you're over an A cup, then that dress is not for you. Put it back on the rack please and spare us all the free show.
2. On that same note, some dresses or shirts are very limited with straps and low cut. You wear a bra with it and we can all see your entire bra. Bras are meant to be under clothes, not visible for the naked eye. I have no desire to see you black bra straps under your white tank top and the lace showing through. I don't care if your bra matching the tank top either. Try to not have your entire bra showing or at least wear a skin or clear colored bra. It's just classier ladies. Thanks in advance!
3. Some shorts are meant to be shorts and some shorts are meant to look like underwear. Please don't wear the underwear-type looking shorts out in public and then sit with your legs crossed so I can see your whole ass even if I'm not looking right at it. It's hard to miss. Also, don't wear said shorts to work out in. There is nothing worse than doing a class with women with such short shorts that every time they lift their leg, everything is hanging out. Thanks but no thanks. I don't care how nice your legs are try not to wear your "underwear" in public.
4. Sundresses are the best outfit for summer. I love them dearly. However the dresses with the triangle boob tops are only for petite women with no boobs. Hence I do not wear them. If you try to pull this off and you have boobs, you will look like a stuffed sausage. Please don't wear them - refrain!!
5. No matter how you feel about yourself, please think of others when choosing your bathing suit for public appearances. That is all I have to say about this topic.
6. Last but not least and I'm so sad that I have to mention this. Strapless bras should not be worn as your top.
Enjoy the summer and thanks for keeping your rib bumpers behind closed walls!
No comments:
Post a Comment