Sunday, April 05, 2020

Day 21 of Covid-19 Quarantine

Today was okay. I decided I needed to get out. I took a shower, put on the jeans, did makeup and told the family I'd be back.

I was supposed to go to Walmart for some supplies but I got totally freaked out by it. Like I didn't want to put me or my family at risk whatsoever... so I didn't go.

I went to the beach instead, sat in the parking lot, walked around the park area for a few minutes and then ventured back home. While it was nice to be on my own, I just kept thinking how my kids would have loved to ride their bikes at the park with me.

Spent the rest of my day prepping for school for the week and trying a new plan. I hope it works (fingers crossed).

We watched the movie, Jojo Rabbit and loved it and ate way too many chocolates and ice cream. No more junk for me for a few weeks...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...