Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Day 17 of Covid-19 Quarantine

April 1st.

It's actually not a prank after all because here we are still in hell.

Damn.

I told Lyla that she was going to have repeat 4th grade because she's missing so much school. She literally freaked out. It was funny for a good five minutes.

Then two minutes later she told me the cat knocked down a plant in the upstairs bathroom. I went up to fix it knowing full well we had no plants in our upstairs bathroom. But still fell for it anyway. Yup, gullible much?

I went almost all day talking to my husband as we had an argument and I was just fine ignoring him all day. That was fun.

I took a nice long walk by myself.

I ate some REALLY good chicken tikka masala that the husband cooked after we sorted out our argument.

Then we started watching Tiger King on Netflix and omg - wow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...