Thursday, March 26, 2020

Day 11 of Covid-19 Quarantine

I got really mad today because of a knife.

Jared has had our knife block on one part of the counter our entire 14 years of living in our house. A few weeks ago, he moved it and also changed the spot of my favorite knife. It's unnerving to keep reaching for the knife you want and getting the wrong one.

It happened again today so I go SO mad. I went ballistic that I'm sick of tired of getting the wrong knife, dropped them on the counter, grabbed the bottle of open, not cold champagne and walked out the door. I proceeded to chug and power walk around my cul de sac at 11am ignoring the FedEx guy, a pedestrian running, and telling my neighbor this is a judge free zone as he laughed.

When I went back in the house, Jared was wondering why I was so mad about it. I told him I'm sick of being mad about this quarantine and this virus so I wanted to be mad about something else for a change. I definitely felt better.

Lyla got her birthday present a bit early - an air track for tumbling. My gymnast sorely misses tumbling. Hoping tomorrow is a good one...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...