Sunday, March 29, 2020

Amazon Shopping in the Time of COVID-19

Stuck at home like everyone else and need to keep your kiddos busy?

Missing shopping?

Just need something to make this time go by faster?

I've curated a list just for you! Here are items guaranteed to make your family happy with my Amazon shopping in the time of COVID-19.

#1: Forty-Eight Funny Faces


This book has kept my children (ages 5 and 9) busy for hours on end! They also forgot about it and then came back to a year later and still love it. It's been a blessing for needing to keep them busy. A must have for kids of all ages!

#2: World of Disney Eye Found It Card Game

This is an absolute hit! I wasn't too sure what I got myself into when I bought it but it's not just a look and find game. My kids adore it and every adult we introduce it to love it as well. It's perfect to beat boredom and no matter how many times you play, it's a fresh game. You can't get bored of it!



We love these kits. Both my kids have one and even though we're stuck at home, it's an awesome thing to have just so they know who's is who. I put their names on the cases and the boxes of supplies and they can easily create what they want, whenever they want, wherever they want. And if we need to get out of the house, they can easily grab it to go. We even added stickers to our boxes and other things to color on. A great tool for any time.



Best sticker pads ever! Hands down! These $5 toys keep my kids busy for hours! The quality is amazing too so you can reuse and reuse and reuse. Stick with the Melissa and Doug brand and check out all the scenes. Dinosaurs, house, my town, animals, and more. One pad can keep your kids occupied for ages.



We had a group play date for my sons school and the classroom had this toy. The entire hour we were there, he played with these. He absolutely loved it so I got him a set for home. They are fun and educational and definitely worth a purchase.



I got this for my tween and it's a staple as a birthday gift for her friends. The book allows kids to write, color, and help with self-growth. The activities and messages are not only amazing but the design of this book is beautiful. 



We love scratch art! You can get simple sheets like this or they even have ornaments, and other items for scratching like notebooks, etc. So take a look at all there is to offer. This activity allows kids to be creative and colorful. You can be any kind of artist and it comes out cool.



I love this kit because it has beads and twine. Remember when we were kids and we'd make bracelets with the twine all the time? Teach your kids! So much fun and definitely a good activity to keep everyone busy. Then mail them to family and friends you miss!



Have you heard of these? These papers stick to everything! They are really fun to play with and stick all over. They come in rectangle shape and square shape and are great for making todo lists for your kids. You can stick right on them if you want to remind them of things (hahaha!)



We love these books! I've bought them for so many birthday parties throughout the years and I'm pretty sure I have at least two of them memorized. These books are perfect "activity" books but also reading books. Your kids of all ages will appreciate them.

These ten items have been awesome to have in my house during this time and I hope the next time you're itching to add something to your virtual cart, you'll find something to truly help you get through your time. 






1 comment:

Sandra Jessy said...

I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! amazon automation dropshipping

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...