Monday, April 27, 2015

Is It Possible?

I just had the worse possible departure from my daughter. Her daddy was bringing her to school and she screamed so loud for me I swear the police will be knocking any minute wondering if I'm beating my children.

Seriously, she was screaming for me like it was her first day at school. Like she was never going to see me again. She squeezed on to me as if she hadn't just spent the last 3 full days by my side. One of the worse feelings as a parent is watching your child scream for you that they just want to stay with you and not leave.

Ugh, my heart is seriously breaking.

It makes me wonder...

Is it possible for me to work at home full time AND home school?! I don't want to do this anymore.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...