Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I. Am. Alive.

These past few months have been a whirlwind.

I can't even comment without crying about how hard they have been.

Work issues.
Home issues.
Personal issues.

Life goes on though...

I was telling Lyla tonight to stop wasting water. I told here there are children in the world who don't have clean water. Some of them don't even have a potty in their house. I told her we need to be grateful for our water and our potty. We are very lucky.

Again it's perspective. Just thinking about having clean water and a potty (excuse the momism) makes you think about things.

So in that case, it's time for me to move on from my hardships. Accept them. Be done being sad and move on.

I'm not dying, I'm not ill. I'm not poor and I'm not jobless. I have it much better than many people. Sometimes things change and I have to just get over it.

So with that I'm going to pick this blog back up and be grateful each week. I'm going to tell you stories about my life and family. And I'm going to get back to the things that make me happy. Writing being one of them.

Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...