Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I am Thankful: For Help

I am thankful for so many things.  And to show my gratitude to the inventors of Thanksgiving, I will post every day during November to share all I'm thankful for.  We should be thankful for what we have every day of our lives and I'm hoping my posts will inspire you to do the same!

Today I'm thankful for help.  I don't always ask for help when I need it.  And most times when help is offered, I decline not wanting to "put people out".  So yes, guy at Target, I just suffered trying to lift that heavy box to my car because God forbid I let you help me.  And yes, lady at the grocery store, I will jump up and down repetitively trying to reach the top shelf rather than make you stop to get it for me.

Sometimes help is needed and it's given without being asked or approved.  That is the kind of help I need.  So today I'm thankful for those that help me without me asking or agreeing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...