Friday, November 04, 2011

Who can I ask?

I have questions all the time.  Sometimes my questions are what questions to ask. I'm holding the phone up wondering who to call.  First instinct always is my mom.  Regardless of the topic or situation, it's mom.  Secondly if she is not around I think of dad.  Sometimes it can bite me in the butt asking dad though - see, he thinks he knows everything.  As does my husband so I tend not to ask him either.

But today as my mom didn't answer the phone and for a split second I almost dialed my grandma who is 90 years old and the loveliest woman I know but unfortunately is not a computer whiz; I found my answer.  Google.   Duh!  Google has all the answers to my problems.

So thank you, Google.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...