Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

Today I am grateful for good music.

We (the hubs and I) met and fell in love because of music.  Music has been a huge part of our life since the beginning.  Concert going, up and coming artists supporting, live music anywhere, and traveling all over to see our favorites.

We haven't been able to attend a concert in a while.  Money has been tight (concerts are expensive!) and having a child it makes it hard to get one in here and there.  We went to a concert on Sunday night and it was like coming home for me.  I felt alive again.  Live music just does that to me.  I close my eyes and listen to the music and feel like myself.  Talented artists just do that to me.  

Since Sunday I have had on my favorite tunes non stop so I can remember the feeling and relax.  I just love music and I am so grateful for all the talented artists out there and all those involved with making good music for  me.

Thank you!

Some things I'm currently playing the crap out of:

Paradise
Fix you - Straight No Chaser did this cover and it was AMAZING!
Someone like you
No speak Americano - obsessed...

Oh and of course Christmas music!

Great mix, eh? :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...