Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

Today I am grateful for all the good things in life.  I am thankful for life.  Here are a few things I am thinking about today that I am thankful for:

  1. I'm grateful to be a mother. Not all women are able to have this pleasure and being a mom is the greatest gift I have ever received.
  2. I am thankful for my little family of three and my big extended family as well.
  3. I'm grateful for the little things in life; showers, laundry at my house, my computer, phones, movies, my bed, my treadmill, flowers, and spring on its way.
  4. I'm thankful for fresh fruit and vegetables.
  5. All that I have due to the hard work I endured.
  6. I'm thankful my gifts; writing, creativity, and being good at my job.
  7. I'm grateful for my car and being able to get around easily.
  8. I'm grateful for my camera and being able to document all of Lyla's life.
  9. I'm thankful I have my health.
  10. I'm thankful for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...