- I'm grateful to be a mother. Not all women are able to have this pleasure and being a mom is the greatest gift I have ever received.
- I am thankful for my little family of three and my big extended family as well.
- I'm grateful for the little things in life; showers, laundry at my house, my computer, phones, movies, my bed, my treadmill, flowers, and spring on its way.
- I'm thankful for fresh fruit and vegetables.
- All that I have due to the hard work I endured.
- I'm thankful my gifts; writing, creativity, and being good at my job.
- I'm grateful for my car and being able to get around easily.
- I'm grateful for my camera and being able to document all of Lyla's life.
- I'm thankful I have my health.
- I'm thankful for me.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Count Your Blessings Wednesday
Today I am grateful for all the good things in life. I am thankful for life. Here are a few things I am thinking about today that I am thankful for:
Labels:
Blessings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment