Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

"There's a whole lot to be thankful for if you only take a look."

This quote I saw this morning on my paper towel roll.  I had to replace our roll and laughed when I saw the butterfly pattern one in the wrapper. I couldn't imagine why Jared didn't get the plain white ones (since I like them to "match" or decor not add another funky pattern).  All I thought about was the pure tackiness of it until I saw the quote and a few others scribbled on it.  So it's not tacky at all.  Anything that reminds you to be grateful while you're wiping your counter is okay in my book.

So when I take a look around, I'm grateful for many things. 
  1. My Lyla girl.
  2. Jared the hubs.
  3. My family.
  4. My job.
  5. My house.
  6. My friends.
  7. Love.
  8. Nature.
  9. My kitties.
  10. Laughter.
I hope you can all take a look around today and see what you're thankful for.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...