Monday, November 01, 2010

That Butterfinger is calling my name...

Last night we took Lyla (yes, that's right, our six month old daughter) Trick or Treating.  They have this cute street in the town adjacent to us where all the kids go out so it's safe and lots of fun.  You can say we went trick or treating for us I suppose since Lyla does not do candy yet but I really wanted her to have fun and be able to look around.  Which by the way she did and loved every minute of it.

We did end up having fun as the cat family and Lyla's little treat bag got filled up.  We came home and dumped the bag of candy in a cannister and now this damn Butterfinger will not shut up.  It's not that little mini version, it's the real deal big one!  I keep hearing it calling my name this morning.  "Eat me, Jessie, come eat me..."  It's starting to creep me out.  So I did the only thing I could think of...I grabbed it and ate it for breakfast. All's quiet and my sweet tooth is happy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...