Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

Today I'm so very grateful for all the things in my life; the small and the big. In particular:
  1. I'm grateful for my health.
  2. I'm grateful for brownies - just one mention of brownies and I need them like it's my job.
  3. I'm grateful for Google Chrome. I don't know how I lived without this browser! It's seriously amazing and you need to download it now if you've not already.
  4. I'm very thankful for Zumba! I'm still in love with it.
  5. I'm grateful for Jared, mom, dad, Jodie and Mike.
  6. I'm grateful for Sooty and Smudge - my two favorite cats.
  7. I'm grateful for my big comfy chair that has been my savior these past few weeks.
  8. I'm thankful for presents.
  9. I'm thankful for the autumn as it's my favorite season. I'm excited for it and the changing leaves. It is the most beautiful time of year.
  10. I'm grateful for fun.

1 comment:

Melissa Foster said...

I am grateful for good teachers
I am grateful for good friends
and tonight I am grateful for cookies:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...