Tuesday, August 11, 2009

POM Love



It doesn't happen often, but when it does it is forever. Every once in a while I come across a product that knocks my socks off. My latest love is Pomegranate Peach Passion White Tea (PPPWT) by POM. I got this one day at the grocery store just to try it out as I love peach and love white tea. When I took my first sip, it was love at first taste! The wonderful aromas and faint sweet taste was more than I could handle. I savored every sip as if it was the last one I would ever have. That one small glass eventually went to me finishing the small bottle, but slowly and savory.


I'm not a huge fan of pomegranate juice unless it's mixed with club soda (try it, it's pretty good!) or in a martini. But this juice tastes nothing like pomegranate. It has the slightest hint of it mixed with sweet peaches. Wow, just thinking of it makes my mouth long for it! I've been picking up a small bottle of it ever since that first time. I'm seriously petrified that one day the grocery store will no longer have it. Lately products that Jared and I become enamored with have been discontinued. I'm not kidding. First it was this bag of chips we liked then our store stopped selling it. Jared actually asked the people at the store to get more! Then it was the cranberry jelly we like - gone. Then we fell in love with this poppy seed salad dressing and bam, discontinued! Trust me, we searched other stores and the Internet but it's a no go.


I think my life will no longer be complete if my PPPWT is discontinued. I may have to write hate mail for the rest of my life to POM if that were the case.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...