Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Count Your Blessings Wednesdays

In an effort to cheer up my Wednesday, today I'm so grateful for all things ZUMBA:

  1. For joining ZUMBA on a whim not knowing what it was. Going to the first class and clumsily attempting the steps with everyone else. Then at the end of the class so freaking excited that I had picked the right class.
  2. I'm grateful my teacher Donna who is awesome!
  3. I am grateful that I can ZUMBA (ie, I have legs, am healthy and can literally do the steps!)
  4. That I have made friends like Jenn (who is as obsessed as me) and other ZUMBA ladies.
  5. That I get to go 3-4 times a week (but I feel that is still not enough and I would love to go every day!
  6. I'm grateful that Donna did a dance to the Slumdog Millionaire song (the one at the end where the cast dances) using moves from the movie and it's so awesome. I danced for Jared last night after class in my PJs. He was impressed and probably thinks I have lost it.
  7. I'm grateful that I feel more fit than I have in a while and that exercising is fun for me because of ZUMBA!
  8. That every day I find a way to tell someone about ZUMBA and make them sign up for a class!
  9. I'm grateful that we have added a new word to the dictionary: ZUMBA-GOOD
  10. I am just grateful that I get to ZUMBA. I love it! If everyone in the world would ZUMBA the world would be a more happier place!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...