Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Readers

So on a completely random note, I have 1100 hits on my blog since I added the counter a few months ago - totally cool - or as my mother-in-law hates: awesome (it's that ridiculously annoying American word to her). It makes me happy to know I'm definitely not refreshing my page 1100 times to make it look like I have a lot of hits! So who are you out there that is reading my blog? Come on, now? Don't be shy! Leave me some words of wisdom.

I love knowing people are actually reading what I write. Actually, it scares me that people actually read what I write! I'm terrified that my life is wasting away and I'm not doing what I love - writing - all the time. So by blogging I get to do a little bit of what I love every day. Thanks for reading and let me know you're there already.

2 comments:

floreta said...

congrats!! i love your coat in your london picture ;P

Jessie said...

Thanks! It was a "please honey, can i buy it" coat. and a "think how cute I'll look in London" coat. after much begging and coaxing the hubby says, if you like it so much just buy it already and stop asking for permission!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...