Monday, October 13, 2008

Cold season

So excited because on Friday, we're making a trip down to Lancaster, PA to visit Lorikins!! One of my best buddies is getting married and I can't wait to see her and be there for the special day. It's going to be a great wedding! Not only that but I get to see my other London flat mate Danyel, her hubby/my coworker Bola and meet their new baby Bisi. Yay!! I also get to meet Jared's friend Cyndy while we're there. I'm so looking forward to this weekend.

Of course I have an awful cold and that sucks! So hopefully it will go away soon and I will be back to my old self by then.

This past weekend I was unable to do much so I caught up on my movies. I watched Mad Money, Reign Over Me (talk about a tear jerker. I literally sobbed the entire movie...), and The Game Plan. On Sunday, Jared steamed our bedroom rug to get ready to finish the room, finally. We semi-finished the reading/tv nook by adding a cuddler chair, tv, and console. I also re organized my closet and custom built my own shoe rack with wood, ribbon, and a staple gun. I seriously rock, in case you didin't know.

We also had a birthday party for Kathleen who joined the 27 club. I got to visit her new home and it's very nice. I'm looking forward to her and Brian's wedding next year.

Leaves are changing, but it's actually warm. I'm not sure how long that will last though. I need to take some more pumpkin photos since they are HUGE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...