Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Some writing and an epiphany

I've decided to start spending my lunch breaks writing. The other day, I had an epiphany and it totally hit me. I know how to finish my book! So I've been trying to scrap time together to finish it up. I'm so happy with the story but I know I have a lot of editing to do when I'm done. This book was started two years ago (or maybe longer! yikes!) and I need to improve the beginning a bit and I need to get more into depth with my characters. I'm looking forward to the editing stage because at least I know it's almost done.

I'm in the middle of writing three or four books. But this one is my baby. It's the first one I've put so much time and effort into. It's a chick lit book about a woman going to another country in search of her happily ever after. She's got a great, big family whom she loves dearly. During her crisis, her siblings are all going through their own crisis. So my plan is to weave some of their troubles into this first book and then the next one will go into another and so on. In other words, my family has a lot of stuff going on!

Maybe I'll post a small excerpt soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...