Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Day 10 of Covid-19 Quarantine

Today sucked.

I got an email from the school and teachers with the plan. Instant crying.

Crying because I don't know how I'm going to help my kids learn while I work a demanding full time job.

Crying because I miss the teachers teaching my kids.

Crying because I know how hard it is on those teachers.

Crying because I just want life to go back to normal.

Crying because I miss all my kids activities.

Crying because my kids miss their activities.

Crying because my kids miss school.

Crying because my kids miss their friends.

Crying because I need to see my mom and dad.

Crying because my kids want to see my mom and dad.

Crying because by doing the one best thing I can do, stay home, feels like I'm not doing enough.

Crying because I'm doing too much.

So I cried, I took a drive, I vented to my husband, I vented in a Facebook group of 17,000 people. And then I felt better.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...