Friday, January 30, 2009

Lists

My life has somehow turned into one big or should I say many random lists. Why not just keep posting lists...

  • I have a to-do list for work that is a mile long but I don't think I can do any of them yet...I'm really starting to hate the next couple months with a vengeance.
  • I have a to-do list at home, well maybe 2 or 3 of them. One is for errands I have to do and one is for things I need to do at home. I'm starting to hate the moleskin after all...
  • I thought that if I started writing things down I would not think about them all the time however I write them down and then never look at the list because I remember them all in my head and it causes many problems. Like I lack sleep, I think too much, and I have way too many things going on in my brain that I can not focus on anything. Not even just petting the cat. I'm thinking about the next item on my list. AHHH! So annoying!
  • These so-called to-dos are not even that important, well some of them are, but I feel they are running my life at the moment.
  • Does anyone have a bonfire so I can torch them all?
  • If I torch them, then my brain will go into overdrive and all my notes will be constantly swarming in my head so that's a bad idea.
  • One thing I have to do today is get straws. It's on my list. Jared makes us fruit smoothies every morning for breakfast and I drink it on the way to work. However, here's the problem: the straws are too short for our travel cups making drinking and driving very difficult. So I'm on the hunt for long straws and it's been on my to-do list for a week now but I've yet to do it!
  • Wow, my life is so stressing! I need long straws, what will I do!

Okay this list is spent...

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...