Wednesday, March 23, 2016

After School Chats

Man, I wish I had recorded this chat today on the way home from school.

Lyla: Mom, you're going to be so disappointed. I can't even tell you. I can't. I can't. I can't.

Me: What happened? Just tell me.

Lyla: I can't. You're going to be mad.

Me: I'll only be mad if you don't tell me the truth. What happened?

Lyla: Well I lost free choice today.

Me: Why?

Lyla: (whispering) We were playing...

Me: I can't hear you, talk a bit louder please...

Lyla: Well I had two breaks.We were doing a math game with bottles and I said the teacher was drinking beer. And then...

Me: Wait, you were playing a game with bottles and joking around said the teacher was drinking a beer?

Lyla: Yeah...

Me: Okay, we probably shouldn't talk about drinking beer at school...

Lyla: Yeah, I know.

Me: What else...?

Lyla: Well, Javier farted and I said eeeooooooowwwww so I got a break.

Me: (laughing hysterically)

Lyla: Don't laugh it's not funny

Me: (laughing hysterically) I'm sorry, I can't help it. It's not funny, but it is funny.

Lyla: No it's not!

Me: Okay it's not funny to say that when someone farts as that probably hurts their feelings. But the actual conversation of it is funny.

Lyla: Well he was sitting right next to me and he smelled...

Me: (laughing hysterically)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...