Thursday, October 15, 2015

Kindergarten Advice

My daughter came home from school and this is how the conversation went:

Lyla: Mom, there was a boy on the playground. He's really a brat face! He is not a nice boy at ALL!

Me: Wow, okay, what happened?

Lyla: He touched me and said it would give me a headache and make me puke. And then he chased me all around.

Me: What did you say?

Lyla: I told him he was not being a good friend!

(So naturally, my advice was...)

Me: Well when you see him tomorrow, put your hand on him and say it will make him all sparkly and glittery and full of rainbows! See if he likes THAT!

(Okay so then I realized, I'm the adult, jeesh...)

Me: Remember, you guys all need to keep your hands to yourself. And STOP letting boys touch you!?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...