Here are some of the questions I've legitimately asked myself in the last few weeks.
- Is it acceptable to start a GoFundMe or Kickstarter campaign so I could be a stay at home mom? Would anyone actually fund me?
- How early is it to start drinking wine during the day on a work day? And furthermore, how bad is drinking wine all day on a work day while breastfeeding?
- How much work will I be able to get done with a 2 month old strapped to my boob eating constantly and is it politically incorrect to do a Google hangout with said 2 month strapped to my boob eating?
- Is it okay to not shower and stay in my pajamas all day while I'm working full time, taking care of an infant full time, and picking up/dropping off a preschooler at school?
- Will four hours of sleep at night be enough rest so I can keep my eyes open and my brain active while I work full time, take care of an infant full time, and pick up/drop off my preschooler at school?
- What are my odds for winning a lottery jackpot so I can be independently wealthy?
- How important is it for me to have my own home? Can I survive selling everything and moving my 2 kids and husband in with my parents so I don't have to worry about a mortgage payment and can quit my job and be a stay at home mom?
- Is it silly to sell everything I own, quit my job, buy and RV and travel the USA with my husband and 2 kids in tow?
- Is it preposterous to sell everything I own, quit my job, and buy one way plane tickets with my 2 kids and husband to Fiji and live there so I can be a stay at home mom?
- Can I survive with my 2 kids and husband in a shack and live with less so I can quit my job and be a stay at home mom?
- Is it feasible to finish my book in the next 4 days, send it to a publisher, and get a big pay day so I don't have to go to work on Monday?
And finally... the number one question I've been asking... (pardon my french, but I'm mad):
Why the fuck is America so fucking stupid with the fucking policies about fucking maternity leave for working moms and give us so little fucking time off? What the fuck!