Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Make it stop - People Suck.

I don't give a shit about the Emmy's or any other award show out there. Who. Cares. Post some real news, people.

Why is the world so full or racism? Who cares what the skin color is of a man who is shot or who shoots? It's still a dead person. It's still a killer. It's still a shame. As far as I'm concerned, no matter your color, if you are talking about someone's color you're a racist.

Every single person talking about these horrible things happening to a "black man" is a racist. Every person saying that "white cop" is a racist. Why can't people GET OVER the color of skin?! We are all the same. We are people. We have blond hair, black hair, red hair. But that doesn't make us different. We have dark skin, light skin, but we are the same. Maybe if everyone started thinking about that, you'll stop pointing fingers and being racists and focus on more important things.

Why do people think they have the right to get into my business? You have no right to scream at my at a stop light to put my phone down and accuse me of texting and driving in a blatantly rude way. I NEVER text and drive. It is dangerous and stupid. Find someone else to harass and grow the fuck up.

Why can't life just be simple? Why can't we all just get along? Why do humans suck so bad sometimes?

My mom told me today she has $50 in cash and is going to buy a family at her school some snacks for school lunches. They don't have a lot and instead of giving to charity, she gives where she can help directly. My mom is an amazing and generous person.

Maybe if we all had 5% of my mother's kindness the world would be a better place.

Sorry for the ranting. Just sick of sucky people.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...