Thursday, January 02, 2014

Sarcastic Thursday

(Please note this post is intended for sarcasm only.)

I'm so happy to be back at work today. I love my job and my new company to bits! After 10 days of ignoring my email I'm ecstatic to be reunited with my long lost coworkers and spam mail. All 1000+ emails that have been sitting around hopeful for a return will shortly get my undivided attention, love, and care. 

Today is a great day! We are going to get a blizzard of epic proportions and my daughter, who stayed up until midnight on New Years, is staying home with me today as I work. She is a bundle of sunshine! My dear husband woke up on the wrong side of the bed and is in such a smashing mood that I could just squeeze him for all the goodness he oozes.

The latte I made at home today to save a few dollars is INCREDIBLY delicious! I have been savoring every sip like it's liquid, golden happiness. And since I've eaten whatever I wanted last month and gained a few pounds back, I can't wait to munch on celery all day long and lose some weight. I love celery to pieces. It is so scrumptious and I could just live off it entirely! 

Today is a good day. Loving life! Let the day begin!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...