Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

It's Wednesday. Almost half way through the work week and hectic at my house as ever. Constantly on the go, working, going back and forth to swimming, trying to eat right, trying to be happy.

I need to spend today being grateful for what I have but I'm in a rut feeling sad for the things I don't have. And by things, I don't mean diamonds, BMWs, etc. I mean other, more important things.

So with that, I pose a question to anyone out there who reads this. When are you done and happy? When is there nothing else you need, want? When can you throw up your hands and just be grateful for what you have and content you don't need anything more? Just think about it.

I know I'll get to that point, eventually. Some day. But for now, I need to force myself to be grateful for what I have.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...