Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Big 1,000!

I have posted 1,000 times on my blog. Wow! This writing project of mine has truly been therapeutic for my life and thank you for those who follow along. So here are some of my favorite of the 1,000 posts on my blog. Enjoy!
credit: http://blog.gidsy.com/post/10689775543/1000-facebook-likes

yes, this mohawk my MIL bought us for Christmas... lol!
All time favs

New favs:
31 Things in 31 Years

An awesome recipe

A love letter

A sad letter

I almost lost it all

Driving with daughter

Santa Truths

Cuddles


For what it's worth, I still one day will publish a book. I have 3-4 fiction books in progress, and many non fiction ones in progress.  Some day when I don't have to rely on a full time job for money I will use all the hard work and determination I have left to finish a book and publish it. I will start posting more of my actual writings as I'd love some critiques!

Love you all, to those that read my ramblings.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...