Tuesday, March 26, 2013

How was your day today?

On our ride home from school today, this is how the conversation with  my daughter went; she's 2 for the record.

Me: How was your day today?
Lyla: Good.
Me: Did you play outside?
Lyla: Yeah we played in the sandbox.
Me: Oh cool was it fun?
Lyla: There was monsters chasing us!
Me: Oh no! Why were the monsters chasing you?
Lyla: No it was one monster!
Me: Who was he chasing?
Lyla: Me and Gavin!
Me: Oh no! What kind of monster was he?
Lyla: He was a blue Aladdin monster!
Me: Yikes! What did he want?
Lyla: He was chasing us because he wanted some milk!
Me: Oh no and you didn't have any?
Lyla: No
Me: So what did you do?
Lyla: Me and Gavin hid under the slide!
Me: Oh good so you were safe?
Lyla: Yeah and Gavin chased him away. So I need to go back to school because I don't want the monster to be home!
Me: Oh I see, you need Gavin to save you?
Lyla: I stamped on bags today, mom!

I love my kid...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...