- I am thankful I don't say "seen it". I say, "saw it". I'm thankful I can properly speak the English language and not sound like an uneducated MORON.
- I am grateful I am not a celebrity patting myself on the back with award show after award show. Who the FUCK cares? I don't!
- I am thankful I am not a celebrity because being judged on everything I say, do, and wear is so not cool and those people who think it's cool to gossip about celebs nonstop - get a life!
- I am thankful it's Lent and I can give up chocolate and mean it.
- I am thankful I am not crippled and can actually walk into a Dunkin Donuts store rather than wait in a 20+ car line at the drive thru. Really people...? At least 90% of those people are just being lazy and you know it. Only people that have young kids in the car AND/OR are handicapped ever have an excuse to always use the drive thru no matter how long the wait is.
- I am thankful it's JUST SNOW and I will not melt.