Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

Today I'm going to put a spin on my so many pet peeves to be grateful.

  1. I am thankful I don't say "seen it".  I say, "saw it".  I'm thankful I can properly speak the English language and not sound like an uneducated MORON.
  2. I am grateful I am not a celebrity patting myself on the back with award show after award show.  Who the FUCK cares? I don't!
  3. I am thankful I am not a celebrity because being judged on everything I say, do, and wear is so not cool and those people who think it's cool to gossip about celebs nonstop - get a life!
  4. I am thankful it's Lent and I can give up chocolate and mean it.
  5. I am thankful I am not crippled and can actually walk into a Dunkin Donuts store rather than wait in a 20+ car line at the drive thru. Really people...?  At least 90% of those people are just being lazy and you know it.  Only people that have young kids in the car AND/OR are handicapped ever have an excuse to always use the drive thru no matter how long the wait is.
  6. I am thankful it's JUST SNOW and I will not melt.

Amen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...